Key tasks include:
· strategic and day to day management of the LibrariesWest (LW) Bibliographic Services unit, through a team of 2 supervisors and 13 support staff
· contract management of materials suppliers
· monitoring unit budgets and materials budgets of Partner Authorities
· creating and implementing innovative technical solutions to meet stakeholders’ requirements
· managing a range of projects including…
o agreeing, implementing and maintaining policies to ensure the accuracy of the shared Consortium catalogue
o consolidating system policies
o supporting individual Partner Authority projects (e.g. rotation plans)
Find out more and apply online by midnight Tuesday 22nd October 2019:
Interviews 30th or 31st October 2019 at Bridgwater office.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact Kate Turner, Service Manager: LibrariesWest KTurner@somerset.gov.uk
Salary Range £29,636 and £33,799. Relocation package may be available for the successful candidate.