The April 2020 edition of Taking Stock (28:2) is available to NAG Members to view online. This issue includes:
- Jennie Hillyard NAG: a hive of activity
- Karen Colbron Levelling the playing field for the acquisition of digital archival collections in UK Higher Education
- Jane Secker and Chris Morrison Understanding the value of the CLA Licence to UK Higher Education.
- Chris Harrison Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? Challenging the binary divide between books and journals.
- Dionne Hood Partnership working in Reader Development at Bradford Libraries
- Rebecca Gower and Jayne Kelly Is it for teaching, or research or both? Collaborating on ebooks in Cambridge,
- Maria Reguera A new approach to children’s reading groups: NAG Public Libraries Project Grant
- Natalia Gordon Fear the change but create the workflow anyway: behind the scenes of an implementation
- Lesley Lowe and Chloe French Public Libraries and Further Education in Partnership
- Sheila Candeland This is Manchester, we do things differently here: the story of a collaborative model to support reading for pleasure.
- A. J. Mackenzie Breaking the perception of digital literacy, the contemporary conceptualisation of information technology.
Printed copies have been delayed due to Covid-19 however they will shortly be posted to all current NAG Members.
There will not be an edition of Taking Stock for Winter 2020 due to Covid-19.