September 16, 2019
Welcome to issue 28 (1) Summer 2019
The Landscape of Collections
In this issue:
- Diane McCourt Collection Development for Academic Libraries: tenth seminar
- Amy Stubbing and David Morgan Collection cartography: mapping materials, users and research at Royal Holloway
- Jane Faux and Janet Smith Streamlining a journals collection: what we did, why we did it and how you can do it too.
- Maggie Sarjantson and Lisa McFarlane Space, time and collaborative working: creating the teaching reserve.
- Jon Allen, Robin Armstrong Viner and Sarah Field Towards integrated physical and digital collection management
- Sarah Thompson Mainstreaming open ebooks: transforming culture, services and practices to open?
- Fiona Hughes and Alison Draper Planning for what you don’t want to happen
- Eloise Carpenter Evaluation and mapping: a responsive approach to collection management
- Jennie Hillyard New NAG website