Welcome to issue 22 (2) – Winter 2013/14
In this issue:
- Annie Mauger Challenge and change: inspiring information professionals in a digital world.
- Gill John and Kathryn Pattinson Living with Standards
- Wendy Taylor Making library material accessible for people with sight loss: a good practice guide.
- Stuart Hunt Adopting RDA: implications for libraries
- Susanne Cullen and Carol Hollier Is the digital library our future?
- Briony Heyhoe-Pullar and Amy Devenney HIKE project- planning for the future: investigating new library services platforms.
- Ruth Dale and Andrina Howlett What not to promise: providing e-resources access to overseas campuses.
- David Stoker Liverpool Central Library and Archive redevelopment
- Emily Armstrong and Thomas Keans Commence NAGing – First time views of the NAG Conference.
- Paul Meehan Using JUSP to analyse, compare and inform.
- Heather Sherman Leaving NAG’s Head: reflections on seven years of NAGing.