Welcome to issue 28 (2) 2020
Navigating the way into the Good Books
In this issue:
- Jennie Hillyard NAG: a hive of activity
- Karen Colbron Levelling the playing field for the acquisition of digital archival collections in UK Higher Education
- Jane Secker and Chris Morrison Understanding the value of the CLA Licence to UK Higher Education.
- Chris Harrison Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? Challenging the binary divide between books and journals.
- Dionne Hood Partnership working in Reader Development at Bradford Libraries
- Rebecca Gower and Jayne Kelly Is it for teaching, or research or both? Collaborating on ebooks in Cambridge,
- Maria Reguera A new approach to children’s reading groups: NAG Public Libraries Project Grant
- Natalia Gordon Fear the change but create the workflow anyway: behind the scenes of an implementation
- Lesley Lowe and Chloe French Public Libraries and Further Education in Partnership
- Sheila Candeland This is Manchester, we do things differently here: the story of a collaborative model to support reading for pleasure.
- A. J. Mackenzie Breaking the perception of digital literacy, the contemporary conceptualisation of information technology.
Members can view the online editions of Taking Stock by clicking here.