Welcome to issue 23 (2) – Winter 2014/15
In this issue:
- Jo Alcock, Hilary Jones and Anne Reed Over 1.5 million downloads per month: IRUS-UK measuring of UK institutional repositories.
- Maggie Sarjantson and Jaqui Holborn EBook rental PDA: extending just-in-time services at the University of Hull.
- Ben Showers Open changes everything!
- Ian Clark Social media and its uses within a library setting
- Jennie Hillyard Managing Volunteers
- Beck Maguire Providing information resources in non-standard or alternative formats for disabled users.
- Philip Vaughan Student empowerment through the provision of free textbooks at Coventry University.
- Salma Dad and Kathryn Harrison Volunteering in Kirklees Library and Information Service
- Sara Pink The NAG Conference: a first time view
- Ann Martin The NAG Award for Excellence: The Guildhall Library incanabula project.
- Karen Baker The work station of a railway librarian.